General information about membership of the club can be found on the main Membership Page.
- Have a look at our scale of fees on the general membership page.
- Go to the Membership Portal and sign up with a User Account. If you are an existing member, a previous member, or wish to add further family members to your account, you should not create a new User Account. There may be a dormant account for you already. Please contact the Membership Secretary.
- You will be automatically emailed an account activation link. Click on this and you will be taken back to the Membership Portal, where you will be logged in. NB. If you don't get an automatic email from the system within a minute or so, it means:
- The system may have just become unavailable.
- You mis-typed your email address.
- Use the 'Create a new Prospect' button to start entering your details. Most of the information required is self evident. However, whilst we can apply affiliation to UKA at any time after your membership is approved, we cannot refund any fee for UKA affiliation if you wish to unaffiliate. Take advice from the team manager if necessary.
- Review your information and click on 'Create Member' at the bottom of the form. You can update this information at any time.
- You may now enter further Prospect Members to the same account, eg. for family groups etc., by clicking on 'Create a new Prospect'; once you are finished entering member information, click on 'Submit all new Prospects', to submit your request to the Membership Secretary.
- When the membership request is approved, you will automatically be sent an email detailing how much to pay and how to pay. The current options are BACS transfer, and cheque.
- You will be affiliated once a cheque has been received by the Membership Secretary, or you email them to confirm that you have completed the BACS transfer.
- You will be added to the club mailing lists once your membership is approved.
- Contact details for all areas of the club can be found on our Contacts Page.
- That's it. Any questions? Please email the Membership Secretary.
You should keep your details up to date at all times. The club will rely on this information when dealing with membership matters, team organisation and dealing with the governing body.
In particular, if you change your email address, please update it in the membership record AND the user account that you use to log in. If the latter is out of date, you will not be able to use the 'I forgot my password' option.